June 16, 2017
Dear Valued Customers:
Please be informed that the “Switch-ON” of Air e-Manifest to all international airports of entry in the Philippines will commence tomorrow, Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:00 A.M.
However, the manifest activation will take effect during the regular maintenance restart of E2M at 12:00 Midnight. Kindly expect manifest checking to be done immediately once the server is out.
The following are the expected outcome:
· Testing for the Switching-ON of Manifest.
– Lodgment of entries will be rejected if no Manifest is available.
– All entries filed when Manifest is OFF will encounter an ERROR upon switching-ON of Manifest whether it has a valid or invalid Manifest No. and AWB.
· Upon Switching-ON of Manifest:
– Lodgment of SAD with a valid Manifest and Waybill will be successful.
– Once creation of Arrival Schedule, Manifest, and Waybill is successful, no error will be encountered.
– Lodgment of SAD with an invalid Manifest and Waybill will encounter an error message. ( Error: Manifest or BOL not found )
For inquiries, you may email us at email@example.com or contact us through the following numbers:
Mobile Phone: +63 917-552-1188 (GLOBE)
Mobile Phone: +63 943-233-7437 (SUN)
Mobile Phone: +63 998-964-7909 (SMART)
Landline: 845-0509, 752-1188
Thank you for your continued support.
Your Value Added Service Provider,
InterCommerce Network Services, Inc.
Unit 601, The Pearlbank Centre,
146 Valero St., Salcedo Village,
Makati City 1207